That couple is Erika and Jon and Im excited to share more about their story and some favorites from their wedding day. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value, 4.9 in average response time and 4.6 in flexibility. She was telling me all about how she was decorating the field and all the details she put in. She is currently booking 2019 weddings for couples who believe in holding on tight to what matters most. They have Italian Gardens and gorgeous grounds for a great outdoor wedding. Community. The great thing is it has a backup plan for rain, the bummer is it can get hot and there is no AC. For couples that wish to have their wedding outdoors, there are beautiful formal gardens with marble-columned pergolas covered in flowering vines. Bill and the Codman team were extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process, and we really liked that we were supporting a great nonprofit as part of our wedding! We are so delighted we chose Codman Estate and you cannot beat this excellent price! Dorothy Codman originally designed and tented the English country garden found on the venue's grounds to provide a beautiful backdrop for your wedding day! They were able to join the cocktail hour for a short time as we made our way back down the gravel path road leading to the carriage house and stopping for moments in between. About Us. Watch. May 6, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Historic New England. See photos from Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens located in Lincoln, Massachusetts. The best time of year for Codman is the fall when the hot sun fades into cooler nights! The Codman Estate was built in 1740 in Lincoln Massachusetts and has been restored with rustic victorian charm and filled with classic New York furniture. Rose and Joe's Codman Estate Wedding. An outdoor area for both cocktails and ceremonies, and an indoor location for the reception, and plenty of places to wander and get lost. If it rains, they have backup plans as well too! They even had bug spray that matched their wedding colors set up for their guests to use throughout the night. Its a bit DIY which takes work but it was worth it to have it all exactly how we wanted. Won the Couples' Choice Awards thanks to recommendations from couples on Weddingwire.com. It was affordable and the rental fee goes to a good cause, preserving the historic property. Starting this Tuesday with a dose of New England charm, a sweet couple, and beautiful moments from their Codman Estate wedding this past weekend. Their youngest Jackie is on the move, so she is a little tougher to get photos of, but we did it! We had a blast documenting the photo & video for this classy . understanding and that the place had gorgeous plantings and flowers so I spent nothing on decorating the ceremony site. I feel like I am the Codman Estate Photographer. What furniture and decorations does Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens have available for wedding events? In fact, their parents were in constant anticipation of Jon proposing. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select . The Codman Estate set the backdrop for the most beautiful summer weddings anyone would ask for. Best Codman Estate Wedding Photographers. The toasts were encouraging and filled with humorous one-liners, the dancing and singing out loud were the best, and I think Erika and Jon would not want me to end without mentioning that the donuts were delicious!! Cocktail hour was hosted in the meadow, behind a stone wall. Do not expect them to help with the flow or help planning in anyway. A reflecting pool with flowers and classical urns stand nearby as well.Services Offered Codman Estate Carriage House offers a wide variety of event services and event items for couples to choose from when customizing their wedding day. as a hotel. On to cocktail hour and the tented wedding reception, where the dinosaur wedding details really came into play. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. As their relationship continued to grow, It was clear to their family and friends that they were meant to be. Just something to know. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens for wedding events? Endicott Estate is one venue that has a great outdoor ceremony site and an amazing cocktail area on the porch. The venue was very easy to work with. Why Every Couple Should Have a Wedding Day Photo Timeline , Wedding at the Cape Club | Kaleigh + Junki. Codman Estate brings you back to the 1800s before modern-day cars and worries. Everything was perfect and the Historic New England staff was so kind and helpful! Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. "Codman wowed us with its Italian Garden; a reflecting pool . These services include: Follow Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens on. Nov 25, 2013 - Codman Estate Wedding photographed by Shane Godfrey Photography in May of 2012 in Lincoln, Ma. She was telling me all about how she was . Brittney and Brett's Codman Estate wedding in Lincoln, MA was so fun and unique, and get this- dinosaur themed! There are plenty of spots for indoor photos here! The Italian garden was beautiful for our end of July wedding, as was the meadow. It w. It's perfect for around 60-100 people. After the ceremony, we took a few more family and wedding party photos and then set off to walk around the property for more pictures of just the two of them. The Carriage House is gorgeous and comes with decorative lights that add to the cel Patrick and the Codman Estate team was a dream to work with. [email protected]. Im continuing to pull, I hope youre enjoying some unseasonably warm we, Happy Friday everyone, I hope you are enjoying som. Despite the less than stellar management, though, I'm so glad we got married here! The Company. Venue: Codman Estate Lincoln MA http://www.historicnewengland.org/historic-properties/homes/codman-estate. Thanksgiving, Christmas, the New Year, and Valentines Day were all high-level anticipation days. Congratulations, Erika and Jon!! There are so many amazing Estates in New England that I don't know how you pick one. Copyright 2021 Shane Godfrey Photography. There is a lake down the street for fabulous photos. We are heade, I hope everyone has been enjoying this lovely fall, I hope everyones summers are going well! This classic New England wedding at Codman Estate in Lincoln,MA has us swooning! Facilities and Capacity Couples may host up to 150 wedding guests at Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens. as perfect. Great parking too! Starting this Tuesday with a dose of New England charm, a sweet couple, and beautiful moments from their Codman Estate wedding this past weekend. We got married mid-July 2015 at the Codman and have nothing but praise! Ever, Wedding season has begun and I havent even post, Im continuing to pull photos from the past seas, Ive caught my breath from the fall and winter w, I blinked and its already mid-September! Codman Estate | Reception Venues - The Knot Modern Minimalist by Vera Wang Beloved Floral - Red Photos About Amenities Pricing Reviews Contact Codman Estate 4.6 ( 15) 34 Codman Rd, Lincoln, MA Call About This Vendor A Magical Country Setting. Browse photos of real events at Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens and contact to schedule a tour and/or get a quote. Sheer joy was expressed on both of their faces as they walked back down the aisle together. Montilio's. Wedding Hair & Makeup. Bridget and Michael Codman Estate Wedding Photos Lincoln MA. Caterer: Boston Catering & Events| Marieke **Preferred Vendor Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Barn, Estate, Garden, Historic Venue, Tented. Weddings Heidi & Jimmy's Codman Estate Wedding - Lincoln, Ma I arrived at the couple's house in the early afternoon to find Heidi already in her dress, all ready to go! Upon visiting the Codman Estate in Lincoln, Massachusetts, the couple knew they found their perfect wedding venue. Nov 11, 2014 - See 24 photos and 2 tips from 211 visitors to The Codman Estate. These prices are available for the months of. It's perfect for around 60-100 people. The first look was so sweet. The ceremony was St. Joseph's Church in Lincoln, MA and the cutest church I ever did see! They also have the ability to have a tent and plenty of parking! What was born, was a fabulous friendship and a family that I love to take photos of every year! A fantastic venue - a mix of classical and rustic. FEATURED ON. The Codman staff were very helpful and easy to work with. The carriage house and grounds are available to rent for weddings and other events. Contact her here. The Commons in Topsfield is a bigger venue for a wedding that needs space. Your email address will not be published. This wedding was the sort where I wanted to be a guest (but also just as happy to capture the moments!). Codman Estate Wedding Shawon Davis is a Massachusetts Wedding Photographer and available for travel. Codman Estate Carriage House. Gorgeous weather for this incredible couple made the day complete! Need wedding ideas? Today. And the Codman Estate was perfect! Reading Photographer Headshots-Portraits-Kids-Families, Senior Portraits 40 Marla Lane, Reading MA 01867 781-315-6030 - [email protected]. What a treat! Codman Estate Wedding Photography. Lyman Estate has such charm. Pinterest. The post skiing trip would lead to their exchanging phone numbers and eventually a blossoming relationship. They were great. The Knot Editorial. We did the ceremony i n the Italian Garden, cocktail hour in the meadow, dinner in the tent, and dancing in the carriage house. We would highly recommend. It was an honor to be part of your wedding day and celebrate with you! I loved the colors and the arrangement. Today. I cannot believe I didn't blog this wedding! WEDDINGS Codman Estate Wedding A bride and groom pose in front of the Codman Estate after their wedding. Ever, Wedding season has begun and I havent even post, Im continuing to pull photos from the past seas, Ive caught my breath from the fall and winter w, I blinked and its already mid-September! I cannot believe I didnt blog this wedding! I'm known for my vibrant coastal wedding photos and candid, laid back style. The Italian Garden at the Codman Estate is such a great backdrop for this! Learn how your comment data is processed. Careers. My only complaint is that our day-of coordinator wasn't the same woman who worked with us during the whole planning process. One-year Historic New England membership Photos courtesy of Amy Spirito Photography. Just a heads-up, the "event coordinator" on site the day of your wedding rea Hello from the Codman Estate. All Rights Reserved. The staff is extremely easy to work with, and made the entire process run smoothly. We received countles Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. It was a wedding of her dreams. We were so happy to have him and his team there the day of the wedding as well. prev next. I had the pleasure of seeing the Steven's Estate last year for the first time. Location: Codman Estate Lincoln, MA. Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: The space offered by Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens for wedding events is known for: Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens offers the following types of wedding events: Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens offers the following services for wedding events: Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens is recommended by 98% of couples who have used their services. With its rustic ambiance it provides a casually elegant and affordable option for your special day. This classic New England wedding at Codman Estate in Lincoln,MA has us swooning! Reading Photographer Headshots-Portraits-Kids-Families, Senior Portraits 40 Marla Lane, Reading MA 01867 781-315-6030 - [email protected]. ebratory vibe. Free business resources, guides and tools! The site fee was very low in 2013- the market price for this gorgeous site should definitely be higher. Pinterest. Warren Conference Center - Warren Conference Center, is a quaint and a lovely wedding venue, hosting both an outdoor ceremony site, and a venue, all in one. What are the most important characteristics of Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens in terms of venue type, style and location? But that didn't stop us from having fun! Im back with a late summer rehearsal dinner on, Happy Thursday and first day of fall! By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Jan 26, 2017 - Explore Leise Jones Photography's board "Codman Estate" on Pinterest. classy, and the Codman was perfect. Your email address will not be published. e. Patrick was great to work with and very helpful with vendor recommendation! You also save on the liquor since Gordon's in Waltham will work on consignment. Gorgeous weather for this incredible couple made the day complete! Shawon Davis is a Massachusetts Wedding Photographer and available for travel. The photography options are endless! Cassie and Joe | Independence Harbor Wedding. We rented a tent to set up next to the carriage house for shade and in case of rain. 01773 View on Google Days & Hours Second and fourth Saturdays June - October Grounds open Daily from dawn to dusk Tours on the hour 10 AM: Servants Tour 11 AM - 2 PM: House Tour Buy Tickets Now Admission We could also bring our own alcohol so it cut down on costs of the open bar. Big hugs to you both!! The event coordinator is there to make sure the doors are open and that you don't destroy the historic property and thats about it. your own Pins on Pinterest ). ! A highlight of the landscape is the Italian Garden. They had me at North Carolina. 6 Oct. by Alicia Williams / in Wedding Photographers Lincoln . Im back with a late summer rehearsal dinner on, Happy Thursday and first day of fall! Her and Jimmy were both getting ready at their house as they wanted to keep their day casual and fun for themselves as well as their guests. We wanted an outdoor garden ceremony and a reception site that was low-key but Codman was wonderful in all ways. Codman Estate I love the Codman Estate! Real Wedding Photos. When having events here, most people use the big field to offer their guests field games and some even put out couches to give it a unique feel. She is currently booking 2019 weddings for couples who believe in holding on tight to what matters most. The venue was the perfect spot for the happy couple to dance the night away in celebration of their marriage. Its nestled in the woods north of Boston and is a beautiful home. In this photos, the sun is behind them and the bride is holding white daisy flowers in her boutique. That couple is Erika and Jon and Im excited to share more about their story and some favorites from their wedding day. From A Rustic, Outdoor Wedding at Codman Estate in Lincoln, Massachusetts. Also, they let us use some string lights and paper lanterns they already had set up in the carriage house, to save a little money, which was great! Nov 25, 2013 - Codman Estate Wedding photographed by Shane Godfrey Photography in May of 2012 in Lincoln, Ma. Reading Photographer Headshots-Portraits-Kids-Families-Senior Portraits 40 Marla Lane, Reading MA 01867 - 781-315-6030 - [email protected], Wayside Inn Wedding photographs - WEDDINGS - Cordele Photography, Hyatt Harborside Boston Skyline wedding photos - WEDDINGS - Cordele Photography. Probably the most unresponsive staff out of all of the vendors I worked with for my wedding. Side note- they decided to go with an unplugged wedding ceremony, which is something I always recommend! So as long as you are creative, the space is great. The reception room is vast and you have the balcony overlooking the dance floor for those that like to watch and not stand out. The estate is located in Lincoln MA and has wonderful grounds for photos. I had a hard time pulling my favorite photos from this event. They also have a beautiful garden to get married in. Which Buttons to Button on a mens jacket? Coordinator & Caterer | Boston Catering and Events. Their outdoor ceremony location is amazing and it gets flipped to be able to have cocktails and then move to the tent outside. We did do a first look before leaving the house for the wedding, but Jimmy got so excited to see his bride that he sprinted from the backyard, up the stairs, and into Heidis arms before she emerged from their house! The entire wedding party dancing in T-rex costumes during the reception is a memory I will not soon forget. We highly recommend Codman Carriage House and Gardens to host your big day! The ceremony location in the garden with the sun setting behind was nothing short of breathtaking. Watch. It was 75 degrees, peak foliage, which made for great photos. I loved all the details she put into this wedding! Favorite. Our reception was held in the carriage house with an adjoining tent. This wedding was from Fall of last year! The dark and stormy drink was a hit as was the sangria! Historic New England Jen and Bennet were married on a very rainy day, but they absolutely made the best of it. The Italian Garden was a stunning ceremony location. This wedding was from Fall of last year! When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select . Headshot and Online Dating Photo Information, The Commons (while not an estate it fits the bill). Willowdale Estate has such a unique feel to it. I thought about taking the flowers when no one was looking! Shane Godfrey is a Somerville, Massachusetts based wedding photographer who specializes in a candid and photo-journalistic style of wedding photography, Style Me Pretty, The Knot magazine, Mountain Top bride, Range Finder Magazine, Gray Likes Weddings, Seacoast Weddings, Well Wed, Lula Wed, Carrots & Cake, B&H Photo, and Somerville Scout Magazine. The Company. You can see those here. See more ideas about wedding dresses, estates, wedding. He always responded quickly to emails and made sure our day went perfectly. Great venue for weddings & they also hold art fairs where you can wander the property! Lots of nooks and cranes for photos here! Favorite part of the day! The ceremony setting was stunningly elegant with the most gorgeous Italian gardens, sculptures, and a reflecting pool. If you are looking for a venue that has a small intimate feel, any of the above-listed estates fit the bill! I would highly recommend this venue. Happy Spring everyone! Megan's attention to detail made everything go by seamlessly. We had our wedding here in September 2019. The Codman had everything we were looking for -- a gorgeous, secluded garden for the ceremony, lawn and flower garden for cocktails, barn and space for a tent for the reception. Becky has the most adorable family and I just love taking their photos. She rented couches which was so amazing! In the end, the place was ideal because we really, really lucked out with fantastic weather. I loved shooting this venue and the photos I got of my couple were simply stunning. Additionally, this webpage says there is no onsite dressing room -- there is a room in the Carriage House that functioned perfectly as a dressing room for us. We cant wait to share more images from their big day, and their incredible wedding video but for now, heres a sneak peek into their day:Meet: Meghan + Nick, Shoutout to everyone who made Meghans + Nicks wedding possible:Photo & Video: Willow Photo Co.Venue: Codman EstateCoordinator: Jodi Raphael EventsHair: Mirror SalonEntertainment: Rich DiMareCatering: Capers Catering, Want to know when Meghan & Nicks full gallery goes live? The Carriage House has been renovated especially for events. The grounds are beautiful, and the Italian garden, which is where we held our ceremony, is spectacular. That move eventually led to he and Erika crossing paths through an old high school mate of Erikas who was also friends with Jon. When all the parts of your business are healthy and work together, they fuel profitable and sustainable growth. One thing you should know is that if you are having a summer wedding, like we did, the carriage house does not have A/C. There is one main event space that has been renovated with hosting your wedding in mind. They basically just rent the space out and you do with it what u like. The Codman Estate set the backdrop for the most beautiful summer weddings anyone would ask for. The entire wedding party dancing in T-rex costumes during the reception is a memory I will not soon forget. Functions Manager Wedding Venue. I loved that Bill Blanchfield, the functions manager, was experienced and Codman was a great setting for our wedding! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday and New Year! Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. As we had several children com Codman Carriage House and Gardens is a beautiful outdoor venue. A wonderful outdoor area for getting married and a great cocktail area as well. On the day of the wedding there was a slight miscommunication between the site coordinator and others who worked at the location, but that was sorted out with minimal trouble. Discover (and save!) After some time spent in North Carolina, Jon moved up to Boston for graduate school. See more Codman Estate weddings on Pinterest. All Rights Reserved. s compliments on the location - everyone said it was just perfect. ing was squared away. Codman Estate was the perfect venue to compliment the eclectic array of favorite things and favorite people. We didn't take advantage of all of the tables/chairs that they had in their inventory, and wish that we had had a better understanding of the true costs of Peak tent rental/setup (which was on us, not Codman), but overall it was still relatively economical for greater Boston. Codman Estate was absolutely incredible. e actually loved it because people who didn't want to dance could sit inside the tent and just hang out. Brett and Brittney- thank you so much for choosing me to capture your gorgeous Codman Estate wedding. 9. Megans attention to detail made everything go by seamlessly. Discover (and save!) One of many reasons why you should hire Seamless as your wedding photographers! I love it there, and photographically breath taking! They all have so many unique qualities. Beat Train Productions was proud to be a part of Meaghan and Alex's Codman Estate wedding in Lincoln, MA. The estate was beautiful. I loved getting married here, and felt like we lived there for a d We were married at the Codman Carriage House in late spring. It's an old mansion with rooms upstairs for getting ready. Commanders Mansion is a venue that has many areas and wonderful grounds for photography. Explore. You two are truly meant to be- till extinction! The Carriage House has been renovated especially for events. The day-of coord wasn't as good as I thought she might be. Catering: Tastings Catering ( we LOVE Tastings!! The Codman Estate was the perfect place to begin our marriage! with Historic New England is to make sure our small team is as responsive as we possibly can be as I understand this may have not been the case in the past. WEDDINGS. Florist: Petal & Crumb website | Kerri Neally 508.330.7448 It's a beautiful and convenient location, and the site rental fee is extremely reasonable compared to other venues that we saw (even including a tent). It was the first venue we visited and kept comparing everywhere else to the beautiful grounds an scenery of the estate. Patrick is such a lovely and warm person, he was wonderful to work with and so helpful throughout the planning process. Jen is still learning her way around Massachusetts and said how very different it is from California. Codman Estate. The one thing that stuck out to us the most from this day was the wedding party. Pretty gardens and great staff." The venue is definitely do it yourself. . The day started with both the men and women getting ready at a nearby hotel. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens? Your email address will not be published. Take this 10-minute quiz, to get your business health score. There are so many ways to arrange your wedding so that it's uniquely you. Shane Godfrey is a Somerville, Massachusetts based wedding photographer who specializes in a candid and photo-journalistic style of wedding photography, Style Me Pretty, The Knot magazine, Mountain Top bride, Range Finder Magazine, Gray Likes Weddings, Seacoast Weddings, Well Wed, Lula Wed, Carrots & Cake, B&H Photo, and Somerville Scout Magazine. We were so excited to get married here. This feedback is helpful as we work toward that goal. We got the majority of the photographs done before the Ceremony started, which was great because we had almost a full hour to wander around the Codman Estatesgorgeousgrounds as well as the farm next to it. Bill Blanchfield All in all, I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful. The Estate is located just south of Route 2 and is part of the Codman. Truly, I could go on and on about Willowdale. Happy Spring everyone! What percentage of users recommend Codman Estate Carriage House and Gardens and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services.
Garnet Hill California Rockhounding, Chocolate Nicknames For Boyfriend, Chart House Melbourne Early Bird Menu, Why Is My Sunshine Ligustrum Losing Leaves, Articles C