When looking over the menu I checked out the early bird dinner options which come with either a soup or salad, and entre, and a desert all for under $30 or even cheaper depending on which main you go with. Once seated we ordered drinks. Please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and re-enable JavaScript. While the service was amazing and the view was beautiful, The Steaks were over cooked and dry. Coconut Syrup, Smirnoff Vodka, PAMA Pomegranate Another person ordered the Chicken Entre while still another other ordered Tilapia served with rice, broccoli and carrots. Dinning Room 26 Lounge Menu 36 Specialty Dishes 5 Dinning Room Appetizers Fried Calamari 8.95 Escargot Ala Ernest 12.95 Ahi Sashimi 16.95 Fresh Shucked Oysters From Our Oyster Bar Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail 15.95 Black & Blue Ahi 16.95 Fresh Ahi Won Tons 11.50 Sizzling Szechwan Shrimp 18.95 Marinated Artichoke 10.95 Salmon Sashimi 11.75 After twenty minutes we inquired as to the delay .. Our service was attentive and professional. Private party contact Kim Lawson, Catering & Sales Coordinator: (386) 255-9022 Location 1100 Marina Point Dr, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Neighborhood Daytona Beach Cross street Beach Street Parking details Private Lot Additional Although polite, his recommendations/knowledge were not communicated in a manner conducive to helping our food choice. A couple of yachts and other boats drifted by while we dined as did a row of ducks swimming close to shore. Sun 11:00 am9:00 pm, http://www.chart-house.com/locations/melbourne/, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. I've only been there once when I did not enjoy my food. The menus even said happy anniversary on them. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Appetizer we had was very good (Crabcake). 2250 Front St Melbourne, FL 32901 Chart House is a fine dining restaurant serving seafood & steak and famous for their spectacular views. We decided to wait a couple of more minutes but it was apparent that we were being ignored . 2250 Front St, Melbourne, FL 32901 Chart House 374 reviews Claimed $$$ Seafood, Steakhouses, Wine Bars Closed 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 171 photos Write a review $10.99 5 Photos 46 Reviews Price varies $8.99 $30.99 $33.99 $8.50 $26.50 Full menu Suggest an edit 201 Gulf Of Mexico Dr Longboat Key, FL 34228 Get directions Upcoming Special Hours Ambience and view from the windows - fantastic. Peychauds & Angostura Bitters, Aviation Gin, Combier Rose Liqueur, Combier Framboise Liqueur, The Infusion: Rooibos tea, citrus peel, hazelnuts, ginger, mint, raspberries, Bacardi Superior Rum, Monin Mojito, lime, club soda. From fresh fish . glaze drizzle, linguine pasta | light garlic butter | fresh herbs, romano crusted chicken | artichoke bruschetta | pesto butter | florentine mash, mango sticky rice | Asian green beans | lemon shallot butter, broccolini | blistered tomatoes | roasted fingerling potatoes, pineapple ginger marinated | mango sticky rice | soy glaze | fruit salsa, multi grain | zesty avocado | feta cheese I can't forget about the pomegranate martini, the bartenders definitely know what they're doing!! + Read more Make a reservation 2 people Date Time Apr 28, 2023 7:00 PM Find a time Booked 53 times today Order delivery or takeout Takeout (321) 729-6558 Other options Order online Private dining We typically always have great food and great service. Did the three course menu for 40 dollars. The hostess briskly brushed off our inquiry and whined" that she couldn't make people eat faster" We were stunned! Came with my boyfriend for our anniversary dinner and everything was excellent. Whatever happened to ladies first ? Very outstanding and professional. It's very rich with it, but me me just right. sweet soy glaze, blackened | warm tortilla | cabbage You can't find a better seafood restaurant in the Cocoa area than Chart House Melbourne. 18, Alexander Valley Vineyards, Cabernet Franc Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Liqueur, DeKuyper Peachtree We had a wonderful time. Their early bird specials 4 PM - 6 PM include their salad bar which is really very good. Near the hostess deck there are some lovely paintings and art objects. With 27 waterfront and showcase locations ranging from the historic to the unforgettable, Chart House restaurants specialize in dazzling views, unique cuisine and exceptional service. Since the Early Bird . Expertly crafted cocktails (Vesper and Manhattan) by bartender John; mahi mahi, king salmon and swordfish entrees perfectly prepared and artistically presented by Executive Chef David and the kitchen staff; attentive, professional service by server Donnie and all well managed by Ellen and Gabriel. warm maple syrup | honey butter, marinated grilled vegetables | turkey bacon, hard boiled egg | pickled red onion | fried capers I cannot begin to express my disappointment in virtually every aspect of our meal during my visit to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Chart House Restaurant - Melbourne also offers delivery in partnership with Postmates and Uber Eats. Grand Marnier, Aperol, Monin Dragon Fruit I've frequented many of the high-end steak houses over the years around the country - this one (Melbourne, FL) now ranks at the bottom of my We were seated very quickly with a water view that was nice, and the waiter was extremely courteous and attentive, if maybe somewhat pushy on quick ordering. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. I went with an open mind. The lava cake was heavenlyclearly fresh made and topped with a quenelle of vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and heath bar crumbles. You can go to their happy hour from 4 to 6 and they got a great menu. Got my order wrong and his attitude was bad! Read More. Brandon was a very good server. Own this business? Thank you. heirloom tomato salad, bacon | cheddar | sour cream | chives | butter, citrus chili | coconut cream + soy dipping sauces, cucumber | tomato | red onion | radish Enjoy perfectly cooked shrimp pasta, caviar and seared tuna that are offered at Chart House. In addition our side vegetable wasnt delivered with the meal so we cancelled it knowing we would finish our main meal before it could be cooked which for the price should have never happened. We would be happy to assist you with all the details of your special occasion. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Sauvignon Blanc, Stoli Vanil Vodka, Caff Borghetti Espresso Liqueur, The service was excellent! Monin Lavender, lemon, The before 6 dinner menu with salmon, mango thick rice and Asian green beans for $24 was excellent. Elijah Craig | Vanilla bean & sweet fruit aromas with nutmeg & smoke, Glenfiddich 12 Yr. | Fragrant with a hint of pear & subtle pine Waiter was not as attentive for a place of this type of establishment and the cost of the service. For more than 50 years, Chart House has redef See more 3,098 people like this 3,212 people follow this 35,553 people checked in here https://www.chart-house.com/location/chart-house-melbourne-fl/ (321) 729-6558 Time we felt like the waiter did not want to wait our table and was anxious for us to leave. Good dinner, great drinks. vanilla ice cream | chocolate sauce This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We got the New York strip and the grouper. On the water with a great menu! Throughout the restaurant are lovely etched glass pieces separating sections of tables. I called to make a reservation for 25 people and they were able to have the table set up and even printed off personalized menus for my party occasion all within an hour of calling. Order Online My family really enjoyed our time there. The service throughout our meal was exemplary. sour, Tajin, Hendricks Gin, Real Peach Pure, Fever-Tree Lime & Yuzu, No option to substitute lava cake for a different dessert. I would call the chart house directly to find out what their early bird times are. We will be back again! more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. 2250 Front St, Melbourne, FL 32901 American , Seafood Menu Starters - Dinner Shrimp Cocktail $19.25 5 large chilled shrimp. Recommend for special occasions. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It was Easter and they were very busy not sure if this is the usual. rarely offered wine varietals. Lovely dinner. Gluten-sensitive. Gluten-sensitive. Average wait time for us to Absolutely zero view of anything. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Easter menu was amazing. This was our first visit to Chart House and won't be our last. The salad is included with the early bird menu dono charge. horseradish cream, Rodney Strong Charlottes Home Visit one of our twenty-six locations across the US. Snapper was dry and crust was medium to dark brown and tasted awful. This was a chance for a group of us to catch up after a few years of not seeing each other. After dinner, several of us walked outside along the dock area. We did have a reservation and good thing we did since they place got packed very quickly. Chart House Restaurant - Melbourne does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. basil leaves, Patrn Silver Tequila, Cointreau Orange Liqueur, Very nice atmosphere & food was goodjust needed more staff or better staff. They really made me feel like royalty. Can single handedly save the world from all its woes. Best Salad Bar in the Area - The Chart House, Melbourne, FL . Caesar Salad at Chart House "With a different server.could have been a 5 star experience. The only issue though is the sauce with it was pretty bland. However, there was limited price fixe menu due to the Easter holiday. its good experience and service One of our favorites, We always love the Chart House ! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I of course went with the Old Fashioned you just can't really go wrong with it as long as it's kept simple. The food is pricey but well worth the treat when the service is so excellent. Liqueur, triple sec, pomegranate juice, lime, Malibu Coconut Rum, Midori Melon Got to have reservations. Happy hour at the Chart House is 4 to 6 daily. A place for all my special occasions or when I just want to be treated like a prince. The early-dining options are a fantastic value. Zoom in to see updated info. Our table was ready as soon as we arrived. Both were great. the bottle from oxidation so that every drop tastes the same as if the bottle was just opened. If you're paying a lot of money for crab legs you should be able to dip your fork in and pull them right now Other than that the food is delicious. Keep hoping they will bring back the salad bar! EN Select Language. The Hot Lava Chocolate Cake, their Signature Dessert sounded delicious. Famous for its Early Bird and Happy Hour specials, Chart House is conveniently located near some of Melbourne's hottest nightlife spots along New Haven Avenue . to finish off the cheesecake was so good we had to take home the rest of it in a box. We would be happy to assist you with all the details of your special occasion. Specialties: Chart House is a fine dining restaurant serving seafood & steak and famous for their spectacular views. Beginnings. I wondered if it was as great as I remembered from ten years ago. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. With 27 waterfront and showcase locations ranging from the historic to the unforgettable, Chart House restaurants specialize in dazzling views, unique cuisine and exceptional service. The staff are very professional and friendly. taro root chips, Jack cheese | caramelized onions She had the grouper and loved it! pickles | skinny fries, grilled | cheddar | lettuce | tomatoes | onions Coravin is the most intuitive wine preservation system. The salad bar has gone downhill with many fewer choices and the Caesar salad was mediocre at best. I topped my plate off with some Blu Cheese Salad Dressing and returned to my table. One of the best Restaurants business at 2250 Front St, Melbourne FL, 32901 United States. Antica Sweet Vermouth infused with applewood smoke, Balvenie 14 Yr. Caribbean Cask, Noval Black Port, Liber & Co. Caramelized Fig Syrup, Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. I checked reviews on the Internet and some of the negative ones really surprised me. Wente Vineyards 'Riverbank', Riesling Outstanding work by Mgr Paul Filiberto and Chef David on the sea bass oscar with hollandaise sauce and sauted brocollini preceded by a Vesper expertly crafted by John Storms and followed by an excellent port professionally selected and served by the famous Corry Cruz. 2250 Front St, Melbourne Gluten-sensitive. Map updates are paused. They are part of Landry's Inc. concept. Many great experiences at the Chart House in the past. Gluten-sensitive. Happy hour I believe we s 3:30 to our 6:30 over a year ago Reviewed this restaurant Janet W Sebastian, Florida 0 Votes The happy hour was from 4:30 to 6:00.. The food is always magnificent. warm bacon dressing, Poached eggs | fried green tomatoes Fugit Gran Classico, Monin Guava Chart House "Excellent Early Bird Menu" Review of Chart House 115 photos Chart House 201 Gulf of Mexico Dr, Longboat Key, FL 34228 +1 941-383-5593 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Longboat Key 1,216 Reviews Price range: $0 - $50 Cuisines: Seafood More restaurant details tlscorpio Wilmington, Delaware 479 187 Chart House, Melbourne: "What is the time for the early bird specials? We had Easter dinner at the Chart House. My spouse's Grouper entree with potatoes was obviously not very fresh and was laying in a non-imaginative type of salsa - quite frankly, yuck. 19, Chateau Montelena Chardonnay, Napa Valley, Shafer 'One Point Five' Cabernet, Stags Leap District, Orin Swift 'Papillon' Red Blend, Napa Valley, Rodney Strong 'Symmetry' Meritage, Alexander Valley, Chateau Lassgue, Saint-milion Grand Cru. As soon as we approached the hostess desk, we were warmly greeted and welcomed. The location on the water is most relaxing and the recent remodeling of the bar area capitalizes on the view. He saved us about $50 Chart House is a mustThe scenic view is beautiful! Fortunately, we werent charged for it. Valet parking. This was a one-time experience.. Pure, Liber & Co Toasted horseradish cream cheese, shaved prime rib | hash browns | bell peppers | onions, caramelized apple jam | salted caramel | warm maple syrup, white cheddar grits | roasted red pepper gravy, choose 3 items over a year ago 1 Salad bar is $18.00. Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters, Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose Vodka, Domaine de Canton This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. For my entre I went with the Mac Nut Mahi. (321) 729-6558 Website It was 6 pm- the restaurant opened at 4 and they were already out of swordfish. grilled asparagus | barnaise sauce In fact, the entire staff was friendly and helpful. Surprised to see the menu was a $60 prefixed meal. The salad is included with the early bird menu do.no charge. Best Salad Bar in the Area - The Chart House, Melbourne, FLThis was my second visit to The Chart House at this location. 21, Chateau D'Esclans Whispering Angel, Ros crisp romaine, shaved Parmesan, croutons & our own Caesar dressing, With a different servercould have been a 5 star experience. Asian green beans, Furikake rice | wasabi cream | ginger soy, citrus chili | coconut cream + soy dipping sauces We came here to celebrate my moms birthday and the food and service were on point, The server was amazing We walked by several window seats that were unoccupied and when I questioned it the girl said they had none available. They are also on OpenTable so we got points on that program, too. The food was delicious last night and service was excellent. Its proprietary technology keeps the cork in place, while allowing the wine to flow, protecting the wine in I had the $43 "chart your course" dealI chose a caesar salad, prime rib, and lava cake. Also a beautiful view and supurb service. What a Salad Bar! The food was wonderful and cooked to perfection. Schnapps, orange & pineapple juices, Woodford Reserve Bourbon, They told us they could seat us at 8:00pm which we agreed to and we all arrived about 7:50pm and checked in .Our whole family was anticipating an especially pleasant evening .Boy were we disappointed ! We patiently waited by the Hostesses desk and time passed . Their fish with peanut sauce is awesome definitely check it out!! Four shrimp served with citrus chili sauce and fries. Chart House Seafood Restaurants feature unique cuisine and dazzling waterfront views. I also took a couple of crackers and some caviar. My husband and had an amazing experience. The fillet was probably the most tender fillet I've ever had in my life. Lovely view and the food was very tasty. Read More. We love the early diners meal. Many visitors come here to enjoy nicely cooked grilled swordfish, seared tuna and caviar. For more than 50 years, Chart House has redefined the ideal dining experience. Chef was able to do gluten sensitive options. Suggest an Edit, Specialties: Hot Chocolate Lava Cake, Kim Chee Calamari, Slow-Roasted Prime Rib, Mac Nut Mahi, Fresh Fish, Ichabod's Dockside Bar & Grille - 2210 Front St, Melbourne, Melbourne Seafood Station - 2001 S Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, Coastal Crab Company - 2911 S Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, Ichabod's Dockside Bar & Grille - 2210 Front St, Melbourne Seafood Station - 2001 S Harbor City Blvd, El Ambia Cubano Cuban Restaurant - 950 E Melbourne Ave. What Does Chart House Offer During Happy Hour Menu Specials: Fried Artichokes -Lemon, basil, aioli. MonThu 4:00 pm9:30 pm Enjoy! Happy hour I believe we s 3:30 to our 6:30, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Melbourne, Hotels near Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands, Hotels near Main Street Melbourne - Downtown Melbourne, Hotels near Florida Tech Botanical Garden, Hotels near Sea Turtle Preservation Society Melbourne Beach, Hotels near Brevard County Erna Nixon Park. After receiving our menus, we placed our beverage orders. They do have a great happy hour everyday from 4PM-6PM but it's only in the bar so unfortunately it was not available to us. The staff are very professional and friendly. I can tell you a million reasons why - on all accounts -but suggest you do not go here. . Our server donnie was not very friendly and didnt listen! Happy hour and early bird begins at 4 pm on Sat and Sun. We were never rushed and had a chance to linger over a fine meal. peppadew pine nut salsa, heirloom tomato | asparagus | basil | Parmesan, chocolate liqueur | Heath Bar Crunch Their early bird specials 4 PM - 6 PM include their salad bar which is really very good. Gluten-sensitive. Chart House Melbourne Fl Early Bird Menu. Chart House 2250 Front St, Melbourne, FL 32901-7302 +1 321-729-6558 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #17 of 466 Restaurants in Melbourne 1,009 Reviews Price range: $40 - $60 Cuisines: Seafood More restaurant details Ronald G Palm Bay, Florida 888 313 Reviewed March 9, 2015 Early bird specials $13.20 Creamed Spinach $12.10 Starters - Dinner Shrimp Cocktail The potatoes were fantastic.creamy and garlicky with the skins left on. I told her I requested that location when I reserved table 10 days ago. Great views and great food! caramelized onions | 3 potato garlic mashed, stone ground mustard beurre blanc Chart House Restaurant - Melbourne also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (321) 729-6558. I got the jumbo Alaskan King crab legs and they cut the crab legs for me but you still could not pick the pieces out with a fork you had to use your hand. After accepting a healthy portion, I moved on to the other selections. The location on the water is most relaxing and the recent remodeling of the bar area capitalizes on the view. The salad bar was fresh and extensive. The food when we got it was amazing. Hours: The food was great! Our server was excellent and our view of the water was amazing! To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Very pleased and will be back again soon. Soon my eyes were bigger than my plate. Black & Blue / Mango / Blood Orange, Bulleit Bourbon, Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth, He recommanded the early bird specials "prime rib" so good, which came with the salad bar. 2250 Front St, Melbourne, FL 32901 You may be offered such food as tasty key lime pie, chocolate cakes and chocolate lava cakes, don't hesitate to try them. The Mac Nut Mahi was very good and cooked perfectly. This is probably our 5th visit in 3 years.- snowbirds for 6 weeks each year. A bit noisy but a nice experience over all. Perhaps next time I'll have time for that drink in the lounge. Menu Cart My Account Register System. Visited on 3-21-21 at 2PM. Too bad the noise level was so loud we could not have a conversation. Nice large shrimp though but just not a lot of flavor. Balanced mid palate and toasty notes of brown sugar and spiced nuts. Our original Hot Chocolate Lava Cake is the perfect end to a memorable dining experience at Chart House. Napa Valley, Shafer Vineyards 'One Point Five' Situated on the stunning banks of the Indian River Lagoon, Chart House delivers seafood with style, delighting guests with one-of-a-kind cuisine, attentive service and a touch of class. $115.03 got us two adult entrees, one soft drink, one kids meal, and a dessert. It's a popular place so do make reservations. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Visited on 3-21-21 at 2PM. cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, radishes, hearts of palm, pepperoncinis in balsamic vinaigrette, bacon, eggs, radishes, mushrooms, warm bacon dressing, creamy Florida Key Lime custard, graham cracker crust + whipped cream. This is natural. She asked if I was a some kind of courtesy member. We called The Chart House Saturday 5/1 for a reservation for that evening . Chart House Melbourne, FL 32901 - Menu, 1059 Reviews and 47 Photos - Restaurantji Chart House 4.1 - 1173 votes. If you happen to be near Claude Edge Front Street Park, you can go to this steakhouse. honey, Chamomile Tea, Fre Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Tuna was very good due to the veggies. 20, Ravenswood Vintners Blend, Zinfandel Cabernet Sauvignon, Stags Leap District, Orin Swift Papillon However the service was attentive and friendly like always, and the oysters were delicious. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Chart House Restaurants are well-respected with 28 locations located nationwide. Best way to do this without incurring a phenomenal check at the end of it. The scenery was very beautiful. our signature margarita mix, Cruzan Mango Rum, Monin Mojito, For more than 50 years, Chart House has redefined the ideal dining experience. Good experience probably will not come for a full course meal maybe an appetizer with a scenic view. We were also given free bread which you can't beat. To the left were mainly fruit selections. Food and atmosphere amazing . sparkling mojito mix, Rel Puree | fresh lemon | brewed iced tea, prosciutto wrapped | mango + balsamic We enjoy it here and will be back! Happy hour at the Chart House is 4 to 6 daily. The food was excellent. Ashley got the Savory Shrimp Pasta from the early bird menu. We advised it was not his order. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Enjoy! A great dish if you enjoy Thai flavors. You can go to their happy hour from 4 to 6 and they got a great menu. The prices are much lower than on the regular dinner menu plus all entrees on the Early Bird Menu include the sumptuous Salad Bar. 2250 Front St, Melbourne, FL 32901 Area Melbourne Cross Street New Haven Parking Details Valet Additional Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeaway, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine Featured in Unfortunately there was a glitch in placing our order so we waited an unreasonable amount of time. Their unprofessional , non-service attitude will eventually catch up to them ..There are many , many more fine restaurants in the area and we left The Chart House and found one immediately . Would 100% recommend this place to anyone for an anniversary or occasion because the service has been excellent for every visit and the food never disappoints. Other than that, I strongly recommend this restaurant. Syrup, Fever-Tree Sparkling Pink Grapefruit, Casamigos Blanco Tequila, Combier Orange Liqueur, Serious Disappointment and uncaring staff. After receiving our menus, we placed our beverage orders. Prosecco, blood orange sorbet, Baileys Irish Cream, Espresso, Disaronno Velvet Cream, Stoli Vanil Vodka, The waitstaff and reception, valet and front We come to chart house a few times a year. For $21 with salad and desert you can't beat it. We typically always have great food and great service. The meal was superb and I'd gladly go back but I'd ask for a different server. warm bacon dressing, mixed greens | honey roasted rainbow carrots golden beets | candied walnuts | Gorgonzola I also got to try a lot of other entrees. Please allow 30 minutes for preparation, substitute seasonal house-made mint + lemon, Rel Ginger Infused Syrup I wondered if it Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. $5 The food in the dining room is always delicious. Known for seamless service, Chart House is perfect for your next special occasion. The restaurant is visually a real treat and the service follows suit. cucumbers | carrots | mushrooms pickles | diner sauce + skinny fries. Most guests recommend trying tasty chocolate cakes, vanilla ice cream and chocolate lava cakes. Others in our group ordered seafood entrees. crisp romaine shaved Parmesan croutons & our own Caesar dressing, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Fun place to wine & dine. Overall a great experience and we got to see some dolphins from our view of the river! The selections where good and the dishes came hot and good size portions . There were also raves about the cheesecake and the raspberry sorbetini. During Covid they took down the salad bar, I will say that is the only let down. They check on us to make sure we are satisfied with everything. What a deal! Within mere minutes, the remainder of our party arrived and the restaurant started to fill up with other diners. $$$ Seafood Hours: 4 - 9:30 2250 Front St, Melbourne (321) 729-6558 Menu Order Online Reserve Ratings Google 4.3 Facebook 4.4 Foursquare 8.4 Opentable 4.7 Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options curbside pickup I had Salmon and I my husband had shrimp pasta. 21, Chateau Ste. 3 potato garlic mashed, creamed horseradish + au jus. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Coming into the restaurant around 6 PM just before the sunset sitting outside. tortilla chips, tomatillo cilantro lime sauce | cucumber + avocado pickled red onion, cucumbers | tomatoes | red onions | radishes Seating outside was pleasant! mint, lime, Bacardi Superior Rum, DeKuyper Pomegranate Liqueur, 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Very nice restaurant , nice view of the water , service was good , food was very good . Chart House Restaurant - Melbourne is rated 4.7 stars by 5174 OpenTable diners. Almost like it was an afterthought. Shared the tuna app, which was delicious my friend and I wanted to return the very next night to do it all over again!Highly recommend for a wonderful meal, great atmosphere, romantic night. Finished dishes were removed promptly, beverage glasses were replenished as needed and our meal progressed smoothly. more. This place is very special to me. Yes, we cheated the system by my multiple trips to the salad bar to get items each person at the table had requested. dark crme de cacao, whipped cream, Bakers | Toasted nut, fruit & vanilla flavors This spot is ranked 4.3 within the Google grading system. Just had a wonderful dining experience here. So disappointed. soy glaze | mango sticky rice We come to chart house a few times a year. Alternatively, you may use. Zoom in to see updated info. In the end, I would have rather spent my $140 on Meg O'Malleys downtown, or maybe at Matt's Casbah - we would have received much higher quality food at half the price, and those places actually have an enjoyable atmosphere with top-notch service.
Richie Meeker Cause Of Death, 13839643d2d51563c4e5292b49d2353255ff Msnbc Lineup Changes 2022, Noise Ordinance Jefferson County Alabama, Chen Family Murders Virginia, Executive Compensation At Intermountain Healthcare, Articles C