This femenized strain with a THC level of 28% is in competition with many medical strains. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Leicht in der Anzucht und ein wirklich guter Rauch jnd Geschmack, Un got et un high exceptionnel , les ttes sont tellement lourde il faut les attacher pour ne pas les casser succulente productive ma prfr . When you get a strain as incredibly dense with THC as the Hulkberry strain, the side effects are usually going to be pretty unpleasant. *By ticking this box, I allow Royal Queen Seeds to send me marketing personalized emails including, but not limited to, events, promotions, offers and discounts. Designed to overwhelm your mind and, almost without warning, send you into a deep psychoactive state, this strain is almost a little bit scary. Ideal for either environment, expect to harvest up to 400-450g/m (1.3-1.5oz/ft) indoors and 650-700g/plant (23-24.6oz/plant) outdoors. All rights reserved. This stain gives you a kick up the ass in the best way, euphoria mixed with energetic creativity, a very talkative strain. Registered Trademark. Despite the sheer strength of this strain, a standard 12-12 light cycle will have dank buds in your hands within a flowering time of 9-10 weeks. They should change the name to REAL QUALITY SEEDS.just saying!!! Jason Holck of Dark Horse Genetics (aka OG Ironlung) bred Bruce Banner by cross breeding Strawberry Diesel and OG Kush, which is made evident with it's pleasant, slightly sweet diesel . Myrcene is the same terpene you find in mangos, lemon grass, and . But be careful she gets too tall, do not plant it more than 10 Liters pot. Next time try one of these Get Fit Blends. This impressive phenotype has an even more impressive family tree, bred from the two classic strains OG Kush and Strawberry Diesel. Super sweet-smelling and covered in trichomes. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. On first lighting it up, you will likely think to yourself that it isnt really that strong youll feel a slight buzz, but beyond that, nothing too intense. However, it alters a little bit, especially as you smoke it longer. I only smoked fruity haze till i try the hulkberry strain. Now go and make the best decision of your life like I did back in May 2022. Many thanks to Herbies. Stick with Royal Queen Seeds, genetics are important, it's not nice to lose your plants to mold. Speaking of genetics, just where does HulkBerrys exact lineage come from? The harvest was good, 100g dry mixed grade buds, grown in 20l pot with 320w qb. Strong and sturdy stem to support a good yield.The pheno I grew prefers warmth to cold. While your body below is busy licking its lips and savouring the sweet and sour aftertaste, your mind journeys deeper into outer space. Most growers cannot resist chunky, gooey Kush nugs infused with a healthy dose of sweet, fruity flavours. Comment : Habe sie vor paar Jahren schon mal gezchtet. They should change the name to REAL QUALITY SEEDS.just saying!!! Outdoor cultivation efforts will result in a mature plant toward late September. Under a standard 12-12 light schedule,HulkBerrywill complete bloom, bursting with frosty buds in 910 weeks. I would recommend this to Sativa lovers and not to the newbies as she takes her time and needs a decent amount of TLC compared to others!Many thanks to Herbies! No worries. It stretches quite a bit and there is plenty of internodal space. 0%Very Low 65% Sativa Afternoon About Hulkberry Hard to find outside of Colorado dispensaries, HulkBerry first hit the cannabis scene in 2018. The Hulkberry strain originates from a clone-only variety of Strawberry Diesel, which at first thought makes it impossible to get any Hulkberry strain seeds. Genetic composition of the strain. As you immediately inhale, your eyes explode and you wanna scream out, HOLY ****call the whole city round and give them a puff otherwise they wont believe you. Keep an eye out for its side effects, though, because a strain as potent as this is always going to cause a few problems. At CannaConnection we use cookies to improve your stay on our website by remembering your visit, collecting information about your use of our website and by providing you with a more personalised web experience. Very nice strain to grow, will definitely give it another try this time completely organic to compare the taste. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. It will follow you what ever you do. Ensure you are aware of the laws of your country. Other cookies serve to remember user login details to different websites to make jumping on social media, or other sites, a more fluid process. I have had a great experience growing Hulkberry. Both have their pros and cons, but growing autos is easier. Qualitt wie gewohnt gut. Hulk Angry is a Sativa strain that is made by crossing Strawberry Diesel and OG Kush. Comment : They sprout very well and the taste is really good, I recommend! This is enough THC to overwhelm even experienced cannabis users, so make sure you are prepared before you partake. Best Strain and Seed Quality in the EU, 100/10! You may need to consider holding on to more than one mother plant as all three phenos are keepers. Hulkelberry is a strain of marijuana. While the two share similar monikers, and even some parent strains and therefore certain qualities, each phenotype produces its own unique traits. Bruce Banner takes it's namesake from the alter-ego of comic book superhero the Hulk and it receives this name with good reason as it is quite a powerful strain. Expect to find upwards of 28% THC concentration within your Hulkberry, which is an absolutely insane amount. HulkBerry is also called the Bruce Banner strain with a lot of similarity to the infamous superhero it is named after. Smelling this strain is a bit like smelling a vibrant fruit bowl on the side of a highway. I am glad that i had two clones of it ;) one is in solo cup probably in 5th week of flowering and the second one has just turn into the flowering stage today. Before you start growing it, though, make sure you know what precise phenotype you have got your hands on. There are multiple phenotypes that can be expected from the Hulk Berry Seeds. Nice! Those who deal with chronic issues may want to wake and bake with this strain. Make sure it's still warm enough by then! Order online. The main psychoactive compound in cannabis. AlaskanBlooms. Keep it under a constant stream of daylight for half the day (commonly known as a 12-12 light schedule), and it should flourish. Similar to Incredible Hulk near United States. Well covered in resin and pressed. By clicking ENTER, you confirmyou are Consent is not a condition of any purchase. HulkBerry (Kush Banner 3) is a sativa dominant cross between the amazing OG Kush and Strawberry Diesel. What's more, she surges from seedling into a mature plant in as little as 65-70 days. We understand why your privacy is important to you and we strongly believe that we should provide you with a well-functioning website that respects your private details. Each lung full of brain fog takes you ever higher. Let's start with the grow, I had no problems whatsoever, the plant was uncomplicated to grow, resistant to changes in humidity and temp as I grew it outdoor. She's also a good option for growers looking to remain stealthy, as she rarely exceeds a height of 100cm. She was a moderate strechter and . 21 Favorites The Hulkberry strain is an excellent example of a strain bred for sheer potency that still manages to be extremely tasty and pleasant at the same time. Smell And Taste The aromas and flavors of HulkBerry are mind-blowing, to say the least. This superhero among cannabis strains is on a mission to save cerebral weed. Shows parent strains that were used to create this particular variety. Kann diese Sorte nur weiter empfehlen. Creativity and social energy get a boost while blueberry, pineapple, and earthy flavors overwhelm the palate. View Terms | View Privacy Policy. Very good smell, taste and effect. However, it is also great to smoke and chill, the high keeps coming in wave, after wave, after wave. Growing Cannabis: Understanding the Basics, The Complete Guide To Germinating Cannabis Seeds. Be warned, however; this strain has an intensely noticeable aroma and will attract passersby for miles around. Do not worry, Ive been smoking this solely for 4 months already, every time I inhale and taste that strawberry flavour, I giggle, it doesnt get old. This is the only bud you need in your quiver, a true champ. Need to take into account the fast growing in the vegetative phase (and pre-flowering too), especially in multi-strain cultivation. Title : Thor An easy grower, but make sure you keep an eye on what phenotype you end up with, as this will heavily determine how it grows. Developed by Royal Queen Seeds in Spain, shes a slightly sativa-dominant plant that was created by crossing Strawberry Diesel and OG Kush. Kann diese Sorte nur weiter empfehlen. The uplifting, energizing, and mind-focusing effects of HulkBerry are ideal for a number of medical conditions this potent cannabis strain has been shown to alleviate symptoms of fatigue, migraines, ADD, ADHD, depression, and general mood swings. Pheno #1 is closer to a 50-50 hybrid mix of both parent strains. Fat Banana. Growing Cannabis in Pots, Soil, or Grow Bags: What to Choose? HulkBerry Automatic is a perfect beginner strain. For too long, couchlocking Kush has dominated the top tier of connoisseur cannabis. In addition to having a very curious smell and taste and that I had not smoked before. However, after just a few minutes, you will suddenly find yourself deeply thankful that you didnt; the potency hits you like a truck. Alternatively, you can change your browser settings to automatically block cookies. HulkBerryis the alter-ego of The Incredible Hulk. This is when your plant will be ready for harvest when grown outdoors. Loudest smelling strains produce more terpenes than others. Each lung full of brain fog takes you ever higher. Not only is the sweet smell crave-worthy to the senses, but quite pungent as well. Ideal for daytime use, the strains refreshing fruity flavors will add an enlightening cerebral energy and a comforting body buzz to any day. It calms you inside and gives energy for the body at the same time. Both dry eyes and dry mouth will appear pretty quickly after smoking, even just a little bit of Hulkberry. Overall, Hulkberry is an incredibly tasty strain, bursting with all kinds of different flavors that make you consider going back for more just so you can enjoy its flavor. I grew this strain in the Ottawa Valley and it is fantastic, tasty fruity and smooth. By checking this box, I agree to receive emails from Smoothie King. The ratio of Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis in this particular variety. The Incredible Hulk strain has some beneficial effects for medicinal purposes, especially for those who cannot focus for moderate periods due to having an attention deficit disorder. This is productive, happy high that is sure to brighten your day. Although its parentage and exact sativa to indica ratio are unknown, this bud is a favorite of breeders and has been rumored to have been used to create many other infamous strains, including the mysterious Strawberry Fields strain. "Hulk Angry" cannabis grow diary (journal). This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Even veteran Kush growers will be impressed with the heavyweight harvest potential. Volle Keimrate, stabile Pflegeleichte Pflanze, wahnsinns Geruch und Geschmack und ein schnes ausgewogenes starkes High.. Habe sie vor kurzem wieder bestellt, volle Keimrate. PARTNER. Comment : I have had a great experience growing Hulkberry. I was not too impressed then all of a sudden I was very high. Kush cut and the fruitiest Strawberry Diesel cultivar collided to smash open a new dank dimension from whichHulkberry emerged. Strawberry is a sativa marijuana strain originating from the Netherlands. Its parent strains are Strawberry Diesel and OG Kush. The genetic typically produces THC levels reaching 27-28% and can also contain up to 1% CBD. Thanks to the large amount of THC in Hulkberry, it is almost impossible to focus on your depression or anxiety while under the influence of this strain. Strawberry is a sativa marijuana strain originating from the Netherlands. However, it is also great to smoke and chill, the high keeps coming in wave, after wave, after wave. Super smoke on all fronts if you can save the terps , Title : Sehr Gut Creativity and. Fuel up for it, grab hold of it and show it your strength with the help of this protein-rich Smoothie. To that end, pretty much all of the CBD found in earlier generations of this plants breeding history has been entirely bred out. Named for its super delicious flavor, Strawberry Milk is the perfect bud for when you want a little bit of energy and a little bit of arousing physical effects to get you really in . Share. If you do not allow cookies on your computer, our website, or some features on it, may not function properly. 2018 is the year head stash strikes back. The aromas and flavors of HulkBerry are mind-blowing, to say the least.
Russell Refrigeration Tech Support, College Ultimate Frisbee Tournaments 2022, Articles S