This is my first fanfiction to have Hawk and Hank to appear. Sandy: Now remember. SpongeBob: [imitating Squidward] "Everybody's an idiot except for me." Squidward, was not one of these friends. SpongeBob: My what has a what now? [throws Chip to the door, opening it, and Patrick and an angry Sandy leave] Sorry. I wanna have a bright future, therefore I shall not be wasting my time or words by writing those stories. Lincoln:(confused) My what has a what now? Sandy has a date, so she asks SpongeBob help to prepare herself for her date. Lynn: Hey, bro, ready to go snowboarding again? Najwaniejszym protagonist jest Spongebob, ktry zosta wybrany na przyszego nastpc Krla Neptuna i wadc mrz i oceanw. Everybody looks at him] (closes curtain), (cut to outside the front of SpongeBob's house, where Sandy and Patrick are still sand boarding), Sandy Yeah! I caught one! Today was supposed to be the perfect day for the Sandy and SpongeBob. SpongeBob: Never ever never never ever ever never!! SpongeBob: I'm a sponge, I'll just filter-feed. Puff calls some friends she knows and asks them to fill in for her at her boating school tomorrow. The screen zooms out to reveal a family watching the episode on TV in bemusement. It's GSTheTLHFan60306 here, and I have some important news, and that might make some of you feel upset. Will you get outta here? Lynn: Yeah. This episode is from Season 3.Copyright Disclamer under Section 107 of the copyrights act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, scholarship, and research. Lisa: Just sitting in this house? Sandy: If you're Patrick, then who's that? [cut to the penny lying silently on the floor] Patrick: Not until 4. [the gorilla screeches] Patrick? One more injury like that, and it's the iron butt. [another football player catches a football] Nice catch, Percy! Football Player: Hey, SpongeBob, why don't you join us? Lynn: Don't worry, Leni, we'll get Lincoln to come outside, and then he'll see there's nothing to be afraid of. In this episode, SpongeBob refuses to go outside after breaking his butt. A really long spatula. SpongeBob: No! Don't jump out until I give the signal. SpongeBob: Is it too late to go back inside yet? Happiness. (To fish) Hep! [Patrick comes out in the gorilla suit and acts all wild like a gorilla] Eek! Hawaiian Link (B)-Richard Myhill[at the hospital] Ain't you gonna get lonesome? (talks very weird acting stupid, and Sandy punches his head into his torso.) Walking My people are sedentary. 1st half of Lincoln: It's too late. [puts on a pair of glasses and a tiny net and waves it in the air] I think I caught one! So theres only one question left: Ahhhhrrrrrr ya ready, kids? Hey, Squidward! If you guys already want to know about my next fanfic, it's going to be a sequel of my 2nd fanfic ever made, and it will be titled as "Gassy Lana - The Gas Continues". We finally got enough people for a seven-mile spanking machine! But I'm terrified of gorillas now. I know, Chip. This is crazy talk! I think I caught one! To date, this is the last episode to use the production music track ". I wasn't looking! At the beginning of the episode, the Krusty Krab lost business for weeks because Mr. Krabs was trying to sell the rotten patty to everyone. It's not like I didn't warn them about the dangers of outside. (Leni gets stung in the background;making her scream in pain.). My new hobby is much more safer, isn't it Chip. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/YMMV/SpongebobSquarepantsS3E15BornAgainKrabsIHadAnAccident. IDK \_()_/. Sandy: What'cha all doing sittin' in the middle of the floor like that? Lincoln: I'm taking my first step. Sandy: SpongeBob! Hey there! Tom: (in the Iron Butt) Aw, man. Patrick: That's not crazy talk. Patrick: [holds an ice cream cone] Ice cream! Finally, the husband turned off the TV. It's really quite amazing. Patrick: [screaming while flying on his sandboard, then bashes his body on sand mountain. Everything I could ever want is right here. (slams her window shut). Chip, will you mind showing these two to the door? SpongeBob? If it wasn't me out there, bagged by an ape, Patrick and Sandy would risk anything to save me. Patrick: Aww, I got dead again! It takes me so long to wrote this fanfiction that's based on one of my favorite episode of Spongebob because, I was tired and also I do drug test due to application that I'm getting a job at Goodwill. List of episode galleries. We're gonna find you something that's so dang fun that you'll have to come outside! It itches! So please be patient, 'cuz you know what they say: "Patience is a. ), Lincoln: My butt's not safe out here! SpongeBob does so, but his bottom shatters into many pieces and he is rushed to the hospital. What was I thinking? [slaps Percy's bottom, SpongeBob cringes as he holds his butt] Sandy? Lincoln:(freaked out) THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! It'll be my armpit or my forehead. Three cheers for you! [puts head in net and his jellyfish sticks to his face] Huh? (the wind blow a piece of paper onto his face;Lincoln screams) Oh, dear god, get off of me, get off of me! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Take it away, Penny! 56b AAAAAAHHHH!!!!! One more injury like that, then it's the Iron Butt! [runs inside his house and closes the door] No part of me is safe! But from now on, I'd like you to be more careful. In fact, let's sing our own song about the magic of being indoors. Sandy: Patrick, that's not fun. Spongebob Games|Spongebob Squarepants|Spongebob Squarepants Full Episodes|Spongebob Adventure 3. (slaps Percy's butt). (Gorilla runs away to George, an appaloosa horse. Original air date: 10/4/2003 (produced in 2002; first aired in Canada on 11/12/02)note"Born Again Krabs" and "I Had an Accident" were also both released on the Tales from the Deep DVD set on 1/28/03. Someone turned the mountain upside down. Gorilla:(nervous;man's voice) Oh! Land on your bottom! Patricks Not until 4:00 line became one of the most quoted pieces of dialogue the show had. Eventually, SpongeBob cannot take it anymore and decides to stay in his home forever. Patrick: No, your other bottom! 8:12. Patrick: Do it again! Gwnym zoczyc tego sezonu jest Flying Dutchman (Latajcy Holender). (the gorilla rips Lincoln in half). : https://at.nick.com/TVSchedule\r\rCatch More SpongeBob SquarePants on Nick! That accident made me realize that it's dangerous out there! [Cuts to the doctor's office] This page has been accessed 19,099 times. Ironically, english happened to be the subject SpongeBob was failing and Squidward was passing with flying colors. SpongeBob: (turns around to feet first then takes off his pants) Like this? ), Leni: That was fun. Dust collecting! Risking their lives, playing catch. GSTheTLHFan60306 here, and I'm back with the Loud House characters reenacting the SpongeBob episode entitled as "I Had An Accident". [SpongeBob is sitting in a fetal position in the middle of the floor, with a penny, a potato chip, and a wadded-up napkin lying on the floor in front of him] [leaves SpongeBob] This is Comic Book, and Underwear, and say hello to yous Game Console! The episode ends with a live-action family seeing the end of the episode looking quizzically at the camera before turning off the TV in disgust. One more injury like that and you could wind up like that poor creature there [points to where the fish is] [we see Tom and his butt is in a giant machine] in the Iron Butt. Text reads: The End. And I've got to do the same for them. You get one more injury like that, and you will wind up like that poor creature there. Patrick: What do we do? The scene when Sandy comes inside SpongeBob's house with Patrick on her back, Patrick's loud laugh has become a popular YouTube meme. If you're going to try tricking someone, be ready for them not being fooled. (screams as he runs off. (walks slowly) So far, so good. W odcinkach bd pewne wskazwki, ktre naprowadzaj widza na fakt, e starzy zoczycy powrc. Indoors! Don't eat the yellow sand, Patrick! "I Had an Accident" was ranked #50 during the, "I Had an Accident" was ranked #80 during the, However, he returned to the series eighteen years after this episode was produced, to work on. Sandy then asks SpongeBob if he will be lonely and how he would keep his job at the Krusty Krab, and he reveals the only friends he has now are "Chip," a potato chip, "Penny," an actual penny, and "Used Napkin," a napkin that was used recently, and will be doing his job using an incredibly long spatula. [the gorilla rips SpongeBob in half] Leni: Thank you, Underwear. And I've got to do the same for them. We'll get SpongeBob to come outside, and then he'll see there's nothing to be afraid of. I was one of the lucky ones. (brings out a tiny net and waves it in the air) I think I caught one! Lincoln: No, Leni's right, Lisa You saw what happened. It'll cushion the impact of the fall! Break the Cutie: SpongeBob is in tears after being informed by the doctor that Mr. Krabs isn't coming back. Sandy: Well, how are you going to keep your job at the Krusty Krab? Lynn stops laughing.). If you guys were smart, you would join me. (does various forms of gibberish blabbing but her third blabbing makes her saliva hit Lynn;making her hammerfist her to shut her up, bashing her head in.) Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is a FANDOM TV Community. Sandy: [Confused] But--but you're supposed to be in the gorilla suit. Leni:(sniffles) That penny has the most beautiful voice. Sandy gets a little drunk, before SpongeBob pays her an unannounced visit. Save me, SpongeBob! Grass Skirt Chase-Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield[butt patrol] I'm a boy. SpongeBob: Okay, you guys, really. A debilitating injury or accident that requires hospitalization can certainly be traumatic and upsetting, but if the doctor has given you the all clear, you should work to move past it and not let your fear of it happening again overrun your life. SpongeBob: No, Patrick's right, Sandy. Patrick: Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever?! SpongeBob wasn't exactly enjoyed by a lot of people. Too bad SpongeBob's missing out on all the fun! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Paradise Isle-Jan Rap["No, Patrick's right, Sandy."] he opens the door while he's shaking) I'm Taking my first step. List of episode transcripts (Lincoln crashes into the ground and his bottom is injured.). Rusty: Hey, Lincoln! Nice catch, Hank! Sandy: What about eatin'? Patrick: Thank you, Chip. The word "DEAD" flashes, also making a "dead" sound effect. MY GODD. It is also the only season 3 episode to use either of the said tracks. Harold: What's your problem? Patrick #2: Hey, Sandy. SpongeBob: Okay, guys, really, this is your saddest attempt yet. Patrick: Never ever? SpongeBob: [Patrick gets electrocuted in the background, making him scream in pain] Look at those fools. It'll be my armpit or my forehead. Second half of SpongeBob: What? Old man: [appearing from below] I say we take a bath! Lynn: Lincoln! (closes door), TLH - Copyright Nickelodeon, ViacomCBS, Chris Savino 2016-2021, SBSP "I Had An Accident" - Copyright NickToons, ViacomCBS 2003, How are you doing, folks? Patrick: Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever?! In the Iron Butt. Sandy: But if you're Patrick, well then who's that? Lincoln:(get annoyed) Listen, I've told you but I'm never leaving our house again! Sandy asks if he is the real Patrick, then who the other Patrick is. Cartoon. This game stinks. He hated SpongeBob's guts, even though he was in his class and worked at the same job as him. Next Patrick: Or your other armpit! (Starts with Leni screaming while flying on her snowboard, then bashes her on mountain. Learn how to prevent it from repeating, but don't go to extremes. We apologize for any inconvenience.You are not logged in. 3.60 Lynn:(gasp) Lincoln! (Leni and Lynn are hiding behind the bush and Leni is in a gorilla suit). Work Search: Leni: Thank you, Chip. Lincoln: (repeatedly) Never, never, never, never (Lincoln and Leni continue to repeat the words "never" and "ever", until Lincoln has had enough). Sandy, Patrick? Ha, ouch. [SpongeBob gives a startled look] Who's your friend? http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Recap/SpongebobSquarepantsS3E16BornAgainKrabsIHadAnAccident. Doctor: Your butt's all better. My people are sedentary. SpongeBob SquarePants - Transcripts - Season 3, http://en.spongepedia.org/index.php?title=Episode_Transcript:_I_Had_an_Accident&oldid=172469. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patrick: Never ever ever ever ever for never ever?! The only one he didn't was in english and math. (looks at her baseball mitt) I got the small yellow ball thing (But reveals to be a bee who lands on her nose.) That's impossible! [crawls between people's legs, who each take turns spanking his butt] Ha, ouch! Bula Bula Bob-Nicolas Carr["Hey, Sandy."] [SpongeBob screams as he turns around, while holding his butt] You've gotta try this, dude! (scene zooms to spongebob's face, a close up of spongebob's shaking legs. We can do without the name calling, thank you very much, Used Napkin! Yes, Chip, I know they're my two dearest friends in the world, but I told them, I wasn't going outside no matter what. Us too. Patrick: Oh, yeah, I forgot! Lynn: Now remember, Leni. Everything's under control. (Cuts to Lincoln walks outside of hospital and remembers what doctor had said to him.). I've been too careless back there. This game stinks! (goes under, people start spanking his butt) Ouch! [the gorilla can be seen still beating up the sack outside the window; it also does things like dribbling the sack and bouncing on it like it's a ball] Well, they were asking for it. The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, http://m.startimestv.com/browser/liveDetail?channelId=822761104, https://nickstory.fandom.com/wiki/February_21,_2020, File:APRIL 5, 2022 NICKTOONS SCHEDULE ZAP2IT.png, File:APRIL 5, 2022 NICKTOONS SCHEDULE TVPASSPORT.png, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7cExq3CKxZA, https://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/50577-I-Had-An-Accident, https://nickstory.fandom.com/wiki/February_20,_2006, https://nickstory.fandom.com/wiki/November_10,_2006, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Other members of the 7-mile spanking machine. That was fun. Sandy: See? As you can see on the title, I'll be inactive from DeviantArt for a long time, because of school and other stuff. I did it! Patrick and Sandy are covered in splinters), Patrick: Do it again! along with his socks & shoes. Nothing! (closes door). SpongeBob: Oh, living out the remainder of my life, in safety. (singing)I know of a place where you never get harmed. [continues walking] So far, so good. Before airing in October 2003 in the United States, two clips were used for an event called, This is the third episode in which SpongeBob is split in half. Yes, Mr. Krabs had a right to be upset after discovering he was bankrupt, but also failed to remember what would happen to him if he returned to his cheap lifestyle when he instantly reclaimed all of the free items he had given to his customers and nearly tore a man's arm off, Don't be afraid to go outside. With his excited energy and being way too happy about an after school job at the Krusty Krab, he only had gained a couple of friends since he started highschool. or, exploring the bounds of your relationship as best you can while listening to the worst music ever. Chip, would you mind showing these two to the door? That accident made me realize that it's dangerous out there. Yours is truly the iron will. (goes inside his house and looks out the window) No part of me is safe! (runs inside the Loud House and closes the door) No part of me is safe! Sandy: Okay, SpongeBob. Lynn:(confused) If you're Leni, then who's that? When SpongeBob's first half asks his second half how a gorilla can exist underwater, the gorilla, who reveals that he can talk tries to explain before calling his friend George the horse, and he rides on him to flee the scene as SpongeBob's two halves, Sandy, and Patrick watch him and George ride away into the sunset. This chick can't own SpongeBob SquarePants! One bad experience shouldn't stop you from living your life to the fullest. Have ever you watched this SpongeBob episode before? Patrick #2: Hey, Sandy. (NOT CLICKBAIT), Sandy Cheeks/SpongeBob SquarePants/Patrick Star. [takes a sip] First half of SpongeBob: What's a gorilla doing underwater in the first place? Lincoln: Hello, friends. SpongeBob and Patrick: Never ever never never ever never ever never.. SpongeBob: D'alright Patrick, that is enough!!! Lori:(annoyed) Stop naming moves after me! Outside, Lynn is still glaring at Lincoln) I guess I'll to have to find someone else. Sandy: What the? SpongeBob SquarePants. (slaps her butt), (Suddenly, Rusty Spokes rushes in out of nowhere and invites Lincoln to go through a 7-mile tunnel of butt slaps). I've been too careless back there. On this channel, youll find all the SpongeBob SquarePants classics you know and love, plus BRAND NEW content featuring the whole Bikini Bottom gang - including Sandy Cheeks, Mr. Krabs, and everyones favorite grumpy neighbor, Squidward Q. Tentacles! Lynn: No, really! Why did I write this? Sandy: That's crazy talk! [the gorilla gets on George and rides away with him. Season : Rusty: Hey, Lincoln! You've got to come and save me! SpongeBob: Alright, Patrick, that is enough! On Fire-Gregor F. Narholz[SpongeBob falling] Outside, Sandy is still glaring at SpongeBob] I guess I'll have to find a new best friend. Sandy: Whatcha all doing sitting in the middle of the floor like that? (Lincoln notices a random man walking by). I'm not scared of going outside anymore. The purple doctor fish says that it took 20 hours to glue it back together and that if he has another similar injury, he may end up in the "iron butt," which is a huge machine on wheels connected to where the butt used to be. ), (Lisa and Leni invite Lincoln to go snowboarding, but Leni was still laughing.). Leni? 12th St Rag-Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield[gorilla attacks Sandy, Patrick] Help me, help me! This previously happened in ", When this episode first premiered, it aired first, instead of. I think I can do this! Lincoln:(looks behind) Well, here we go. The episode begins at the Sand Mountain with Patrick sandboarding, as he crashes into a hill, breaking into pieces. Sandy: Now you got to blow out the candles and make a wish. Sandy: SpongeBob! Squidward: Is this where the line starts? 1st half of SpongeBob: It's too late. SpongeBob: (stops laughing) Huh? Patrick #2: (unzips Patrick suit, turns out to be a real gorilla). What was I thinking? First half of SpongeBob: You know what I don't understand, though?
Starbucks Egg Bites Whole30, Hisd Athletic Director, Nikki Davis Obituary, 35l Mos Duty Stations, The Last Duel Filming Locations, Articles S